Chronicle | We build – for 75 years

  • 1932 company founded by Benno Drössler in Friedland, Breslau

  • 1946 new registration of the company by Benno Drössler and Gerhard Drössler in Siegen

  • 1958 construction of our office building in Siegen, Leimbachstraße

  • 1961 construction of our first factory for prefabricated parts in the “Leimbachtal”

  • 1971 Peter Drössler joins the management team
  • 1976 commissioning of a larger factory for prefabricated parts of concrete in Siegen

  • 1984 construction of the company centre Siegen

  • 1984 Brigitte Drössler-Bleuel joins the management team

  • 1987 move of our administration team to our new office building, Marienhütte

  • 1999 Christian Drössler joins the management team